Saturday, September 5, 2009

Family Ties : Lori & Co.

Lori has been meaning to get updated pictures since she had her newest addition, Charlie. I can't say how excited I am to be the one that was able to help her achieve this! We packed up the kids and headed down to their favorite place... the beach.

I've said this before and I know I will say it again, the best pictures are those that are relaxed... this just goes to further prove my point.










I think everyone should have a portrait just like this! I know we'll be sending this one to daddy, my favorite of the day...

Please keep this family in your prayers as their daddy is serving in the US military, come home soon, we miss you!

2 comments:

Anonymous September 7, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Hi,

is it time for fresh photos?

hope you're well,
Jesse

Ali Brown September 7, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Well well well there chica!!!! I must say I am BLOWN away by your beautiful work! I heart your bike image so much!!! Hope this finds you well...take care of you and your hot self :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP