Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Photogs : Sharing the love

So, I am a huge advocate for sharing knowledge. I feel if we've been given a gift, no matter how big or small, we should share it. I feel blessed every day with the life I've been given and although I struggle with my abilities (or lack thereof some days) in photgraphy I feel I might, one day, have something great to offer people! One place I frequent is a wonderful site, Photography Schoolhouse.

It's a safe place to share information, seek knowledge and ask advice without being judged. They offer GREAT webinars, usually free of charge, and the membership is still free as far as I know! It truly encompasses my thoughts of paying it forward. For photographers - by photographers! Check it out. Learn something, share something.

In the mean time, enjoy what I had to offer the group in one of their challenges, Summer Bliss.



One of the things I love most about this picture are the shadows a long the fence. They remind me of the waves down on the beach. It's calming and peaceful to me. Everyone rides these cruisers around here, one of the many reasons I LOVE SoCal!

1 comments:

alli/hooray September 10, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

I adore this photo! I found your site/blog from Tiffany's interview - I'm a creative designer + event planner and I love photography blogs. Good luck with your business!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP