Monday, April 19, 2010

The People : Monday Weddings :)

You didn't need to ask if this group had a case of the Mondays... and if they did I would love to see how Friday night rolls! From the moment I stepped into the La Jolla Rec Center and heard the soundtrack from GLEE blasting I knew it was going to be a good day. When they started busting moves and serenading on the beach all else was forgotten! Seriously, Glee had nothing on this group of friends as they watched Errin and Rachel say their "I do's".

I am not usually an emotional person but I may or may not have shed a tear or two here and there. I wish you two the best of luck and my all your Mondays be half as happy as this one was! Thank you for letting me participate, you left an impression on my soul.

Love, Yvonne :)






















If you can name the song they serenaded the bride & groom with I will shoot your engagement for free!







This lady meant B.U.S.I.N.E.S.S.

1 comments:

Lo April 20, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

I like!!! Congrats on your blog!

~Lo

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP