Sunday, November 8, 2009

Playing catch up!

So since my husband's return seems to have put a huge damper on my ability to keep my blog up to date! I'm so sorry! Today's mission is to at least get several of my past sessions up, even if it's just one or two pictures from each. So with this public announcement, I'm going to start with my most recent session and work my way back!

Hold on folks, we're entering the danger zone... full of beautiful people! Queue music!

Meet the DaMetz! I never knew people could get up and out of the house with kids before 7 until I met them... and let's just say they look good doing it!







I love hanging with this family... there is something about them that makes me smile! It might be their zany personalities but I could be wrong ;)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP