Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Your Life : Holiday Sessions

When you're switching from your summer flippy flops to winter flippy flops, it might also be time to think about getting some family portrait sessions done now for holiday cards!

Laura got me thinking about this two months ago! Talk about being thankful, because I was just trying to make it through the end of the summer!! Anyway, I started working on a selection of holiday cards that will hopefully find a home on your holiday list. One aspect of my designs that I'm really excited about it that I'm allowing you to "finish" the cards not only with your pictures but with your greetings! How many times have you seen a card and loved it but hated the greeting? Well, not on my watch!! I will have a selection of greetings available for you to choose from. It's the simple things in life that keep it real, huh?

I have set aside a whole weekend to take your family portraits - mark your calendars and give me a call to book your session now! November 6th - Friday sunset beach sessions
November 7th - Saturday early afternoon sessions in the park & sunset sessions at the beach
November 8th - Sunday sunset beach sessions

Holiday sessions include 30 minute shoot time, 25 holiday cards of your choice from my exclusive designs, and 1 high resolution file (or $50 credit towards canvas prints)... yes, you get all that for $100!

And for your viewing pleasure... the Meza family portrait session is featuring a few of my holiday card designs! Contact me to preview the full collection and to book your holiday session!

All cards will be ready for shipping December 1st. Let's get working on that holiday list early!







1 comments:

kim October 9, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Which card did they choose? They are all beautiful!!! kim

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP