Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The People : The proposal

Last night I got a call from a gentleman who was about to pop the big question to his girlfriend... it brought back all the lovely memories of my own engagement (which was eons ago)! Can you say EXCITED when he mentioned he was doing it down the road from me?! Before we could hang up the phone I had my gear in the car and was driving down to the beach to snap this beautiful moment (which he didn't even ask me to do btw HA!). We finalized what he looked like so I would know who to stalk on the beach and we went at it.



On the beach waiting, it was all I could do to contain myself, I wonder how he felt. As they walked down the shore and stopped just beside the pier I could tell he had a plan and was sticking to it. After befriending some passer-bys (so I wouldn't blow my cover) we looked on as the moment approached.

He released his grip on his girl... stuck his hand in his pocket... and got down on bended knee! The rest is pretty self explanatory ;)






I'll be adding more pictures to their story this weekend!!

Congratulations Lauren and Joshua! Thank you for sharing your moment with me.

1 comments:

Lauren February 24, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

These are SO awesome Yvonne!!! Thank you so much for taking them, I'm excited to do the rest on Sunday! Wonderful Job!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP