Tuesday, January 5, 2010

E+R=MARRIED

That's right, I'm rewriting mathematical equations! E no longer equals m c squared, it's LOVE. ALL LOVE! From white board tactical run downs and lots of tissues, Eric and Rachel's wedding will be a wedding I will always remember. Thank you both for allowing me to capture this day!

If you already follow me on facebook you might have seen this shot already - but seriously, I can't get enough of it! I love the look on Rachel's Dad's face (yes, he officiated the wedding!!)


Rachel and her fabulous bridesmaids made their own bouquets, they have flower building skills


The only word to describe these guys is DAPPER... and FUNNY... and HYSTERICAL!








It's hard to decide which of these is my favorite...






This is one of my favorite all time pictures... the amount of love that poured out was simply overwhelming! I promised myself I wouldn't cry... and failed miserably!!


Thank you, Teale, for capturing those moments I couldn't. I look forward to working with you again!

5 comments:

Harmony Loves January 7, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

so cute and fun! you did a fantastic job!

Stacee Lianna January 7, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

LOVE these Yvonne! Especially the one of them on the bed with the flowers in focus.... that is "picture of your life" status! I wish I'd taken it ;]

Katie Neal Photo January 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Yvonne! You rocked it lady! These photos are awesome! I agree with Stacee, the flowers on the bed with them in the background is priceless! And of course the kiss! :)

Marissa Rodriguez January 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Beautiful!!! Love the bouquets!

Anonymous January 9, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Wonderfully varied shots.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP