Sunday, November 8, 2009

Holiday Minis : Part I

So I don't think I've ever laughed so much on location. Seriously, I laughed at least a kit-kat off with Mel and her folks today! If I have ever wanted to be adopted by someone, it's these people. The way they laugh is infectious, it makes me wonder what it's like hanging around the dinner table on holidays...

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all today and Mo, I look forward to seeing you again. Real soon. Like I think I'm coming over for turkey really soon!!













1 comments:

Anonymous November 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Yvonne, we had so much fun yesterday, too! Who thought taking pictures could be so much fun! You have a fabulous personality and it is contagious - that's why our pictures turned out so well. CANNOT WAIT to see the rest - thank you so much for sharing your great talent with us.
Marianne, Jim and Melissa

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP