Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Ties : Curran Family

What can I say about the Curran family except - NO! I'm Jack Curran!! I had a blast hanging out with this family! Nothing says good times like baiting a 2 year old in to fits of personal declaration or walking barefoot through the mountain side.

Kim is a brilliant child photographer in San Diego. Her colorful images inspires my inner child. I was honored that she booked a holiday mini session that turned into much more! I see a bright (and colorful) friendship in our future ;) Thank you, Kim! I can't wait to book my session with you!!









Make sure you check out Kim's work!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 16, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

awesome, Yvonne!!! Thanks so much for capturing my familyin such a special & beautiful way, the way I see them.
thanks a ton! K

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP